Excel Tips and Tricks
Using the iPad
Word Newsletters and Mail Merge
How to Use Facebook
How to Transfer Pictures to your PC and Organize
Share Photos online and Create a Photobook
How to Protect your Kids Online
How to Maintain Your Computer
Excel Tips And Tricks
In this class, you will learn quicker ways of entering text and data into
a spreadsheet. You will learn the quickest way to do the things that you do on an
every day basis. Even if you have been using Excel for years, you’ll develop new
skills to help you be more productive.
- Create formulas & calculations
- Add and delete rows and columns
- Customize the toolbar
- Format rows, columns and data
- Printing techniques
- Plus much more
Using The iPad
The ‘on-the-go’ computing power and convenience of the iPad is amazing.
Understanding and using its capabilities to their fullest requires some learning.
We can help make the learning curve smaller and help you better use the
functionality of the iPad for business or home use.
Word – Newsletters And Mail Merge
Newsletters are great business tools that allow you to keep your company
message in front of your clients. Learn how to manage your address list and
then how to save time by using the mail merge feature. No more retyping names
and address each time you need to use them!
- Learn how to manage a customer and/or address list
- Learn how to use labels
- Learn how to merge your addresses on to envelopes, labels and letters
- Learn how to send a mass email to your address list that is customized to them
How To Use Facebook
Overall, Facebook is relatively simple to use. But there are so many powerful
option that you can use for business or personal use that it’s good to learn the
secrets! Unleash the power of this social networking site. Impress your boss and
your friends – with our class, you’ll be an advanced user very quickly.
- Setting up an account
- Customizing privacy settings
- Searching & Inviting friends
- Accepting invitations
- Viewing information
- Posting on walls & sending messages
- Facebook etiquette
- Posting a photo
How To Transfer Pictures To Your PC And Organize
Have you taken a lot of personal photos, but don’t know how to transfer them to
your computer or store them correctly? In this class you will learn how to transfer
pictures from a digital media card to your computer and how to organize the
pictures once they are there.
- Learn how to import pictures
- organize photos
- Simple edits to pictures. Rotate, crop and resize.
Excel Beyond The Basics
Learn to work smarter with Excel. Our trainers will teach you the tips, tricks and
secrets that relate to the advanced features of Excel.
- Conditional formatting
- Effective formulas and functions
- Linking spreadsheets
- Plus more!
Outlook Tips And Tricks
Discover just how simple and user-friendly Outlook email and all its various features can be.
- Manage mail quicker by using folders
- Faster ways of addressing email messages to individuals and group distribution lists
- Using the calendar for holidays and birthdays, plus appointments
- Managing the address book
- Using tasks
Share Photos Online And Create A Photobook
Need to share photos with your family? Or post pictures from a work function? In
this class you will learn how to share photos online and create a printable photo
album. Also, you’ll learn about online image sharing resources.
- Upload photos to a site
- Adding pages
- Adding captions
- Arranging pages
- Purchase a book or other items
Learn What Your Kids Are Doing Online
Worried about what your kids are doing when they go online? In this class you
will learn how children are using the internet today and what you need to do to
keep them safe!
- Popular sites for kids
- Online gaming
- Social networking sites
- Managing reputations online
- How to use Parental control software included on PCs and Apples
- How to use Parental control software that is purchased
How To Maintain Your Computers
Proper maintenance is key to protecting your investment in your work or home
computer. Let us teach you the basics so you can maximize the performance of
- Routine maintenance
- Virus Protection
- Spyware Protection
- Using wireless
- Backing-Up Data
- Download safety
- Various techniques to make your computer run faster.