Small Business Server Installation
The value of a high-powered, centralized server is that is helps you manage the
complexities of multiple computers and other hardware. This allows you to create a
true network that should help simplify your IT needs, thereby reducing costs and
increasing the productivty of your employees.
Computer Concepts USA can help your small business with its Small Business
Server installation and setup.
With installation, we can also include a Microsoft Exchange Server for your email.
In addition, we have experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008, SBS 2008 and
Home Server. Setup of FTP and VPN connections is included with installation.
And although we will customize your server to your specific needs, we recommend
Hewlett Packard servers and maintenance contracts as they are proven to keep
your systems online with maxim uptime.
What are the benefits of a Small Business Server:
- Networked file sharing between computers
- Centralized storage
- Remote access to data by users outside the office
- All users can share one printer
- Admin access to employee computers
- Increased security
- Centralized backup for all computers
- Improved employee and company efficiency
Our team can consult with you prior to your server purchase, making
recommendations that will save you money and time. You’ll also be assured
that you are purchasing the correct equipment.
What are some reasons you may need a Small Business Server:
- Your employees need to share documents
- You have two or more computers
- Your have a mobile workforce
- Extra digital storage capacity is important
- Enhanced security is important
- You need to host your own website
To learn more about why a Small Business Server would be good for your business, please call us at 847-604-8421.